Bonnie Sinnock Queens home-sellers aren’t waiting for Amazon to raise prices The third quarter market reports are in, and the data shows high, record-setting numbers when it comes to sales prices in Brooklyn and Queens-and a bit of relief for renters in Manhattan.
- Housing starts fall more than expected, permits steady
- Multiple problems color the perception of the origination process
- Interest on Fed reserves is the wrong market policy to criticize
- Freddie’s multifamily rankings show more stability than Fannie’s
- Rise in hurricane recovery times could strain mortgage servicers